Super Mechs Super Mechs

The overall concept of this game scratches an itch I've had for a long time. I've been wanting a game with this level of customization and combat. But I've been playing it off and on for a week, and I'm going to have to give it up. There are too many bugs that break the game. Crashing during fights, getting screwed out of half of my turn before it switches to the opponent, clicking a weapon to fire and it instead moves me forward two spaces and I lose my turn... the list goes on and on. This is a game that could have keep me playing for months, but doesn't seem finished.

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

This could have been excellent movie. Instead, it was a shitty game. I was only able to finish it because I figured out how to launch missiles, completely by accident, during the last battle. Try making the controls more clear and the steering of the ship less stupid.

The voice acting and art were great, though. The cut scenes were really entertaining. They just don't change the fact that the game itself was crap.

Coma Coma

The art is unbelievably amazing. But, Odin's Beard, is there some serious game killing lag. I couldn't play more than 10 seconds at a time without wanting to kill something with my bare hands.

Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

Almost.

This game would have been great if there was some way to actually scroll your view so that your own menu and HUD items didn't get in the way of game play, preventing you from viewing or expanding your own hotel past a certain point.

Feed Us Feed Us

Great concept, lots of bugs.

The game looks and plays great. Except for the lag. The game drags like hell once anything's actually going on.
And the controls are jerky. Sometimes, I would make a move, and then the piranhas would just bounce halfway across the screen for no reason. Often into the jaws of a shark. Speaking of sharks, every 4 seconds is a bit excessive.
And often, I would click on the upgrades button in the menu, only to have the screen get stuck with no options on it, only a picture of my fish, forcing me to refresh the browser to resume my game.
With jumping, for some reason just barely breaking the surface of the water causes you to fly the whole length of the screen in an uninterruptable slow motion that takes forever to complete.
Aside from all of these problems, the game is actually quite fun. Addictively fun. And I enjoyed playing it all the way to the finish.

GOBTRON GOBTRON

Amazing.

One of the most glorious flash experiences to ever grace the web. You win the internets. All of them.

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Great, except for the gamekilling pause bug.

This game is beautiful. And fun. But I haven't been able to get very far because your pause button seems to be completely broken, and totally freezes the game, requiring a page refresh.
9/10
5/5

The Magic Pipes! The Magic Pipes!

Um... what?

I don't know by what unholy definition of the word you call that physics.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

This game could have been excellent...

but it wasn't.
It was pretty well unplayable.

Daytraders of the Dead Daytraders of the Dead

MAJOR BUG

This game looks like it would kick ass, if it actually worked.
The character has a tendency to arbitrarily move on its own, get stuck against a wall, and no matter what you do, he just stands there till he gets killed.